A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost all web pages. It is used to allow the web to remember your visit when you browse the web again. The cookies usually stock technical information, personal preferences, personalization of contents, statistics of use, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The aim is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and preferences, without cookies the services offered by any web would be considerably reduced. If you wish to check more information on what are the cookies, what do they stock, how to remove or disable them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used in this web page
In accordance with the guidelines of the Spanish Agency on Data Protection we detail the cookies used in this web in order to provide you with the more accurate information as possible.
This web site uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users writing comments in the blog are humans and not automatic applications, with the aim of avoiding spam.
This web site uses the following third-parties’ cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and the volume of visits in this web. When using this web, you consent to the treatment of information in your respect by Google. In consequence, you shall exercise any right in this respect by contacting directly with Google.
- Social media: Each social media uses its own cookies so that you may click in links such as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to disable or remove the cookies of this web site. The path to be followed for that end varies depending on your browser. You may find herein a short guide concerning the more popular browsers.
- Neither this web not its legal representatives may be held responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies’ policy.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of stocking the cookies. You shall use them in order to exercise you right to remove or disable them. Neither this web nor its legal representatives may guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the referred browsers.
- In some cases, the installation of cookies will be required in order for the browser to remind your decision of not accepting them.
- Do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section of this web should you have any doubt or query regarding this cookies’ policy.